Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I feel very very tired. I think of this almost constantly through the day and in the middle of the most mundane activities, it will suddenly come to me .."So Tired".

I am going to recount what keeps me going because i think i really need to remember.

- Amma, Appa, Acha and Sofi are fine and love me in the kind of biased, blind-sided way only familes can. And Archie - what can i say, more blind-sided love!

- J. "Just J". Always checking in on me - breakfast, drinking enough water, fresh air... Its wonderful to have someone think about the small things for you.

- The rest of my family - Mummy, Gina and Prashanth - who don't appear to know what to do with all the tiredness but i can see it concerns them. And for their concern and for their not bringing it up - i am grateful.

- Calvin. who doesnt give a rat's ass about me being tried or sleepy or anything.. as long as he gets to lick my face and have me play with him.

- My closest friends... For friends i talk to everyday and the ones i talk to barely ever. The knowledge that i have 10 people in the world with whom there is no such thing as lost time.

3 comments:

Tamanna said...

The last line hit home.. It's the best feeling in the world, friends with whom there is no such thing as lost time :)

Take care, A.

Amrita said...

Loving your blog, babe! Add one more frequent reader to your list!

Mathangi said...

Sending you transnational hugs. It'll be okayyyy, but can you please do something about it? Now?