Wednesday, September 20, 2017

September 4th 2017 - i resigned from my job at Philips. It was long long (and i cannot say this enough) long overdue. This is the first time i have quit without a job in hand.I don't think that is a bad thing at all. I want this break .
The bad thing is and will be if i don't remember why i left. I left because "i want to leave myself open to new things that come my way. I left because i believe if i didn't offer myself to the Universe, the universe would not offer opportunities to me."
And yet 2 weeks after resigning (not even out of a job yet - still serving my notice period), i find myself getting heavily involved in a would-be future job. And i have to ask myself - is this the opportunity the Universe is offering me OR did i not give her a chance to offer me anything, because i just bloody jumped in to the next bus. Which one is it?
God/Universe, please help me do the right thing here. Well, not the right thing - because there is no wrong thing. Just help me pick the thing that would give me the most joy. Could you maybe force my hand on this one please?

No comments: